Men's Tubular Doom Primeknit Shoes
A futuristic Tubular with a sock-like wool upper.
The original Tubular was released as a running shoe in 1994, but the modern-day version is based on the prototypes that were too far ahead of their time. Today's Tubular brings what was impossible in the '90s to life. The shoes' outsole is inspired by the inner tube of inflatable tyres. This pair of Tubular shoes features a soft, undyed Argentinean leather heel cage with star perforations. Built in an ultra-comfy mélange wool adidas Primeknit upper and finished with reflective laces.
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- Mélange wool sock with soft, undyed Argentinean leather overlays
- Reflective laces; Sock-like construction for a snug fit
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Star perforations on leather heel cage
- Tubular EVA outsole
- Product code: BB2390
- Product color: Pale Nude/Clear Brown/Vintage White